- Close Contact Monoflap
- innovative new feature: in no time at all the external block can be adjusted for a perfect leg position without the need for any tools. This feature is also ideal if multiple riders are using the same saddle
- additional soft padding creates a flowing transition between the flap and block which comfortably embeds the knee
- narrow twist saddle tree and extra deep seat with plenty of freedom of movement and closeness to the horse
- gullet channel can be personalised with 3D effect letters (e.g. horse's name)
- all fitting options for horse and rider are included in the price
- all Stübben Styles or Stübben Custom packages are available on this model for an additional charge
- available seat sizes 16,5" – 18"
- available tree widths 27 cm - XW
The Centurion II ushers in a new age of monoflap saddles:
With conventional monoflap saddles, as with the predecessor model Centurion I, it is not possible to individually adjust the external block to the rider. This problem is now a thing of the past: the completely redesigned, comfortably padded blocks can be adjusted to the desired position in just a few simple steps - even with the rider in the saddle. The highlight: neither the look nor the stability of the block are affected. An additional soft padding embeds the leg comfortably and creates a flowing transition from the saddle flap to the block.
The classical riding theory can be combined perfectly with the modern dressage horse type: the Centurion II offers enough space to find one's own centre of gravity and equally supports the rider on horses with big gaits and a lot of suspension.
Close contact redefined: closeness to the horse is written in capital letters with this saddle. The deep, narrow twist seat with a comfortable width for the seat bones transmits every horse’s movement to the rider and allows for very precise aids. The monoflap nestles around the ribcage when girthed and creates even more closeness to the horse.
An additional reinforcement in the panels below the gullet plate prevents pressure peaks and improves the distribution of the rider's weight. In addition, the wide contact surface area offers the horse a high level of comfort. With many different options for panel types, tree adjustments and much more, an individual, suitable solution can be found for every horse.
The Centurion II offers many configuration options for both fit and appearance. Brand new: For the first time, the gullet leather between the panels can be personalised with 3D effect letters (e.g. name of horse or rider). By the way, the Stübben Styles and Stübben Custom options really come into their own on this saddle.